Friday, March 4, 2011

let's take a "business" trip.

Tuesday morning Ryan left on a business trip for a few days.

Later that day I get a text from him that says
"I am working".
And then he sends me this picture:



and he even waves to me from the beach:



and then later I get another text that says
"working hard",
and he shows me the beautiful golf course he is playing at:



Because you know, playing golf? It's "business".

I have to admit, I was happy for him, but a wee bit jealous too.


So I'm thinking I need to take a "business" trip,
that requires me to lay out of the beach
and shop all day (maybe Hawaii?)
for 3 days.

Anyone with me?

13 comments:

Mommy K said...

Yes! I agree with you! I always think about that-how nice it would be do to "business" while in a warm place. Of course it's work, but...

Micah said...

LOL SIGN me up!!

The Albrecht's said...

Me please! I'm from WI and I am sooo ready for summer! Hawaii would be perfect right about now!

Cozyflier said...

I would definitely be your assistant on this trip! Hawaii would be perfect to go hunt for some perfect pearls for your jewelry!

Count me in!!!
Carrie

Gretchen said...

HAHAHA.. .uhm.. YES! :)

Sarah-Anne said...

SIGN. ME. UP! i'm ready for a "business" trip.

Ellz said...

{raises both hands} ME!

Melissa said...

MEN! I NEED a business trip!

Kalen said...

You should close the shop for a day and take all of your employees on a "business" trip. They would think of you as the best boss EVER! And there's nothing better than when my boss closes the office a half day for an afternoon on the golf course! :-)

Wendy said...

No arm twisting here.... I am TOTALLY IN! :)

Anonymous said...

Totally and completely with you!

Nessa said...

I'm all in!!! :)

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I am so totally with you on this! An hour ago I got two texts from my husband with pics of a beautiful beach. He is on a business trip, too. Church conference...yep, looks like he is suffering away for Jesus right now.