Wednesday, June 2, 2010

they named him samson.


We were out for a drive and this little guy was trying to cross the street. We stopped and helped him get to safety.

The kids named him Samson :)

10 comments:

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Samson is very cute and I'm sure a big hit with the kiddos!

http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aw! You guys are heroes! :-)

--Morgan

Jamie said...

Super cute, we used to take home turtles we found when I was little. We'd let them play in the wading pool, too.

Love the name!

Kimberly @shrinkingkimberwls said...

We have seen SO many turtles this year! Must be the rain or something? He is a cutie!

Mrs Anne said...

Oh for cute!
of course they named him Samson!
:)

i've saved a turtle or two in my day.

very sweet!

♥

Tiffany said...

Much more creative naming than we did as kids. We loved picking up the turtles in the road. Watch those snapper turtles though. They sure can bite a thumb! :)

Celeste said...

cute!!!
Samson - love it. ha!

Simple Home said...

I love your blog and you have a beautiful family. I'm going to have to come back and visit when I have more time so I can check out your necklaces a little better. They look beautiful.
Blessings,
Marcia

Mama K said...

i feel like i'm always saving turtles in my neighborhood! poor little guys get run over a lot :( so i try to save them as much as possible!

meg duerksen said...

i have a thing for turtles.
i looove them.
i hope my kids find one this summer. :)