Jonah's little hands spelled out love for me tonight :)
We wrapped up the show today at 5... (thank you Jessica, Jill and June Anne for keeping me company and well entertained! We all have WAY too much fun together!)...
then Ryan and I took the kids out to have breakfast for dinner at IHOP (always a fun treat!) and then we went bowling! We went bowling last year on Valentine's Day, this may become a tradition :)
Whoa... over 700 comments? Seriously? With that many comments we had to give away more than just ONE gift certificate... so I randomly chose 5 winners!
1. Katy, who said: Awesome!! I would love this! :)
2. Kimba, who said: Whee! I don't usually enter giveaways but I would LOVE to win this one!
3. photomommy, who said: very cute!!
4. Tawny, who said: LOVE it! Perfect for the month...the WHOLE year!!!
5. Laurel E. Riffey, who said: I would soooooo totally use the GC for the flower and circle necklace that I have been drooling over! What a fun giveaway!
Email me ladies!
Hope you all had a FABULOUS heart day :)
ps... we have some new stuff to show so come back!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Posted by erin at 9:40 PM