Monday, December 21, 2009

whimsy winners!

The randomly chosen winners of anything "whimsy" are:
Whitney
who said: "L.O.V.E. the new font! I just adore all y'all's stuff. I have the dainty names necklace already; it's definitely my favorite piece of jewelery. If I were to be so lucky as to win, I'd want your Hope bracelet. So, so simple and beautiful. I've had my eye on it ever since I saw y'all at Affair of the Heart last (I think) summer."

and

Tali who said "This is my favorite font of yours! Love it. What I would love, if I were so lucky as to be chosen, would be a names necklace very similar to yours but with squares instead of circles - with my trio's names on it - Ella, Jacob and Boden. Gotta have the pearl in there as well!"

and

Lissa who said "I would choose the flower and circle w/my children's names!

LOVE the new "whimsy"!"

Email me ladies! thevintagepearlinfo@gmail.com

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats to the winners! You ladies are so lucky!

Celeste said...

A big *YAY* to Whitney, Tali, and Lissa! You are some lucky, lucky gal! ;)

whitney said...

yay! yay! yay!