Sunday, July 26, 2009

sunday randomness

we spent the morning drinking our coffee outside while watching the kids play in the backyard...


then I took the 3 older kids bowling while Ryan stayed home and let Eden take her nap. I LOVE Eden to pieces but it was SO NICE to not have to chase her around and I actually got to bowl, double fun!


We played boys (Caleb and Jonah) vs. girls (Tessa and I) and us girls won both games :)

Which may be hard to believe when Tessa bowls like this:


I had to walk down our neighbor's gutter to retrieve her ball.

then we went sunglass shopping... I gave my last pair to Eden while shopping one day when she started to get fussy and I never saw them again, lil stinker chunked them overboard somewhere in the store!

I liked Tessa in these :)


Then we picked up Daddy and Eden and went for Chicago style pizza... well, as authentic as you can get here in Oklahoma :)

Hope you all had a fab sunday!

10 comments:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Aw, such cuties! I just wanted to let you know that I really like the name Tessa. Although I kind of like the "Tessah" spelling, 'cause I knew a sweet little girl who spelled it that way. =)

preppyinnewengland said...

Just love those family days with the kids, kicking back and doing the fun thing!

Pink Haired Momma said...

what a wonderful family day! LOVE the susglasses!!

Gussy Sews said...

I love her bowling style. Looks familiar! haha. I also love to try on/wear sunglasses.

Your daughter is super cute with her white shades!

GUSSY

Renda said...

I love those pictures !!
You are so talented and blessed !

Polka Dot Moon said...

We love summer bowling! They do "Cosmic" bowling with black lights, disco balls, and fun music. Wee one even likes it!

Celeste said...

Sounds/Looks like you guys had such a great day! :) What fun!! And...come on, girl power always works ;)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Looks like a wonderful day!

CurlyGirlD said...

E,

Sounds like you had a wonderful family day! Hope the summer brings you many more happy Sundays!

gina said...

How much fun- we love bowling too. :) Mackie has that skort. ;)