Friday, November 7, 2008

come join us!!!



We are having a Holiday Open house next Thursday and would LOVE for anyone and everyone in the Tulsa area to drop by!

I will be there with some ready to go jewels and also ready to take your orders... and lots of pieces will be on sale :)

My sister in law Jennifer aka Bella Tessa Designs will also be there with her amazing clothes, as well as Lindsay aka Hair Candy Bows (aka "the bow girl" in our house) will be there with her bows and clippies! We are ready to outfit your daughters from head to toe!

Come and relax, do some Christmas shopping, have some coffee and some girl time!

You can email Jennifer (above) or email me and let us know you would like to come!

5 comments:

Sheyb said...

WISH I could be there!!! I will be there in spirit! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! Have you thought of having a sale on-line for those of us that don't live in the Tulsa area? Have a great weekend.

Jona Giammalva said...

Oh I wish I lived in Tulsa!! I'm sure it will be amazing!

??? said...

If I was in Oklahoma I sure would be there. I didn't know you were in the Tulsa area. I'm originally from Coweta, Ok and my hubby is from Broken Arrow.

Good luck with it all!!!

Michelle said...

Darnit! I live in Boston, otherwise I'd be there. GOOD LUCK!