Saturday, October 18, 2008

downtown...

Today we had a free morning... no soccer games to attend on account of Fall Break for the public schools, so we went to our favorite donut place for breakfast...



and then I drug my family around downtown Tulsa looking for fun spots to shoot...



Jonah is by FAR the easiest one to work with...



except his eyes are SUPER sensitive and I got alot of squinting pictures...



Ryan played football with the kids not taking pics in a parking lot...





I took about 200 pics and these are my favorites... I still have so much to learn! But it's fun- for me at least!

Thanks for indulging me today you guys!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job taking those photos! I love the angles and the brightness of the shots. Nice job!

Jessica
www.momshots.com

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

That first picture has me feeling very hungry suddenly!

Jonah could be a child model. For real. Love the pictures in front of the brickwork!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Beautiful pictures! All of your kids have gorgeous eyes!!!

And the pastry is making me hungry ;) I have a weakness for anything sweet!

Rebekah said...

I love the backgrounds you found!

Oh, and how long have you had that totally adorable foot up there????? SO CUTE!!! (Sorry, I haven't visited blogs in three weeks due to moving!)

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful shots. I think you are doing great. I love that door in the background of one of them.

Unknown said...

Awesome pics!! Did you get my email on Etsy???? Contact me when you get a chance. Preferably today sometime! Thanks!

Rebekah said...

You found some great backdrops! And I could go for one of those donuts right now...

How long have you had that totally adorable foot up there??? I haven't had a chance to read blogs in 3 weeks, so if it's been up there a while, sorry... but it is so stinkin' cute!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

What a fun day! Your kiddos are so cute! I found your blog via project: domestic bliss.

Stacy said...

I love the one of Jonah in front of the gorgous door! Great job and your kids are adorable!

Sarahviz said...

I can just imagine that your Christmas pictures are going to be GORGEOUS this year!

Unknown said...

That doughnut looks really good...

I love that last shot!

This Mama said...

ooh, I love the picture with the door. that is a great find!

gina said...

lol- i love the it's fun- for me at least line. So true, but lucky for us we have kids that indulge us. :) I have a brick wall out back- I think I'm going to try taking some shots in front of it...