Tuesday, October 7, 2008

breast cancer awareness...

In honor of October being breast cancer awareness month I made this sweet little necklace... (sorry I'm a week late, I made it last week and then forgot to list it- a coughing baby makes you forget stuff :P )



The disc is 5/8" and you can stamp any word on there of your choice- cure, survivor, a name of someone that has won the battle or is fighting it, etc. A pretty pink ribbon charm adds the perfect touch :)

For every necklace sold this month, 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

You can find them in my shop!

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Erin, I made the EXACT same necklace!!! Mine will be sold at my show next week though, instead of listed on etsy.

My pink ribbon looks slightly different. ;-)

How did your sale go?