Tuesday, September 30, 2008

simple love... ON SALE!!!

something new...



I love this necklace! I'm making one for me next :) I love the simplicity and the copper heart just gives it a fun touch! Fits up to 3 names or so, if you need more I can use a larger disc :)

on SALE in my Etsy store, only $25!!! There are just a few available at this price...



I'm preparing for a craft show next weekend, and I need to buy some supplies, hence the sale ;) hehe.


Got any ideas of what I should make for the show?

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Love that necklace. I have been dreaming of a necklace for my mom for xmas. Something that I can put 3 grandkids names on it and for it to say grandma or something to do with grandkids on it! If you can come up with something I'm so buying it!

PamperingBeki said...

Oh I really like that with the mixed metals. I love that look.

I'm busy trying to make things for *2* upcoming shows, as well as keep up with my orders! I'm crazy.

Good luck!! I'd love to see pics of your table/booth at the show.

Laura said...

Adorable new necklace!! Love the design :) Good luck with your show.

Amelia said...

Great new necklace!!

I love that Brandon Heath song too....great song!

xo- Amelia

gina said...

So sweet. And speaking of sweet...Love your new header- that pic looks great in color! And love the one of the kids and dad. :)

Mrs. H said...

Oh wow - I like all your stuff, but I really like the heart on this one! Looks GREAT!

Ashley Julian said...

Ooh, I really like it! I told my hubby after we have our last child in Jan. that I really wanted him to buy me a mommy necklace from you. You're making it hard to choose from ;)

alihsee said...

I have been perusing your website and am in love with your designs - so in love! Any chance that you do any posting to Australia? :)