Tuesday, September 30, 2008

simple love... ON SALE!!!

something new...



I love this necklace! I'm making one for me next :) I love the simplicity and the copper heart just gives it a fun touch! Fits up to 3 names or so, if you need more I can use a larger disc :)

on SALE in my Etsy store, only $25!!! There are just a few available at this price...



I'm preparing for a craft show next weekend, and I need to buy some supplies, hence the sale ;) hehe.


Got any ideas of what I should make for the show?

8 comments:

distresseddiva said...

Love that necklace. I have been dreaming of a necklace for my mom for xmas. Something that I can put 3 grandkids names on it and for it to say grandma or something to do with grandkids on it! If you can come up with something I'm so buying it!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh I really like that with the mixed metals. I love that look.

I'm busy trying to make things for *2* upcoming shows, as well as keep up with my orders! I'm crazy.

Good luck!! I'd love to see pics of your table/booth at the show.

Laura said...

Adorable new necklace!! Love the design :) Good luck with your show.

amelia said...

Great new necklace!!

I love that Brandon Heath song too....great song!

xo- Amelia

gina said...

So sweet. And speaking of sweet...Love your new header- that pic looks great in color! And love the one of the kids and dad. :)

Mrs. H said...

Oh wow - I like all your stuff, but I really like the heart on this one! Looks GREAT!

This Mama said...

Ooh, I really like it! I told my hubby after we have our last child in Jan. that I really wanted him to buy me a mommy necklace from you. You're making it hard to choose from ;)

Alex said...

I have been perusing your website and am in love with your designs - so in love! Any chance that you do any posting to Australia? :)